Saturday, December 10, 2011

My BMI

I just check my BMI (body Mass Index) today.  I was shocked to find out that I am officially obese.  I have gained 7 lbs since I started this blog.  I am not saying it is the blogs fault.  I have not been motivated at all.  I am also addicted to sweets and cola.

My BMI is 30 and if you have a BMI of 30 or over you are no longer overweight, but you are now officially obese.  How did this happen?  I am not sure, but I think I have come to the realization that I am an emotional eater.  I notice that my other blog is all about food.  I did not set out for it to be, but that is what happen.  I have a love/hate relationship with food.  I love to eat it and hate what it does to my body.  You can not have a BMI of 30 and not have issues with food.

So now what do I do now?  Where do I go from here?  I know that I cannot do it on will power alone.  I am really going to think about this, and see what solution I can come up with.  To be continued...

To check out your BMI with a BMI calculator  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment