Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a New year and I am losing weight...



So it's a new year, 2012, and now it is finally time for me to lose weight.  I know it's such a cliche to say you want to lose weight at the begining of a new year.  I am not making a "new years resolution", that is just not for me.  I guess it is just having a blog with photographs makes it really hard to not see the weight creeping up on me.

If there is anyone out there that would like to be my cyber-walking-buddy? 
This is me 6 months ago trying to workout with Little Man.
I have gained some weight since then.
It is a little sad when your "fat" jeans are getting too tight to button.  I just don't have the heart to ask my hubby if we can budget in a shopping spree for me to get some new clothes that fit, because I cannot seem to control myself when it come to food.  It is so embarrassing to admit.

Now this is a photo taken of me yesterday.  Yes, my work out clothes are a little tight too, but I have to start somewhere.   

I wish I knew someone that lived close to where I live and was in the same situation as me.  I would love to have a friend that could keep me accountable; but since we live in the country, I am going to use this blogs to hold myself accountable. ( my other blog is: http://nowamomof3.blogspot.com/)




What is one way you make sure you get a workout everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment