Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Make a weekly menu!

I did not get to work out yesterday or today.  My daughter is sick and I am taking care of her and Little Man.  Because she has Rett Syndrome she cannot tell me what she wants so it makes it hard.  


So today I decided that if I cannot work out then I am going to find some healthy meals.  I went on the website and found some healthy and nutritious meals. All you have to do is put in a search work like "Chicken" and it will give you a list of wonderful meals that have chicken in them.   I will let you know what meals I cook and how they taste.  I will try to include photos if I can.


http://www.dlife.com/diabetes/diabetic-recipes/


I am planning my shopping days so that I am not wasting time.   I want to pick one day a week  that I do my shopping  (twice a month for a big shop and on the off weeks a little shop). It takes me a long time to make a menu and then to write my shopping list too.  Then I have to go and see if I have any coupons that match the products that I want to buy.  This can take me a whole day to do with the little ones always needing my attention.  It will all be worth it when I get a system down in place.   

No comments:

Post a Comment